I first saw the Monthly Bucket List linky on Alana from Burnished Chaos‘s blog a few months ago and I’ve been meaning to join in since. It’s hosted once a month by Beth from Twinderelmo and this is my first attempt… here goes nothing!
- Go to our local Bonfire Night celebrations with friends. Max loved it last year so fingers crossed the weather will hold out for us to go again this week.
- Decide on, buy and wrap the boys’ Christmas presents so I don’t need to stress wrap on Christmas Eve as usual.
- Get out for family walks as much as possible, and bring my camera!
- Gut the boys’ room. I need to go through their old toys – it’s been too long and their room is a mess!
- Get someone in to clean the carpets. Two boys, two cats and a dog equals carpets that are in need of some love.
- Organise the kitchen cupboards. I went into Home Bargains this week and bought a ton of storage boxes to help with this.
- Schedule blog posts at least a week if not two in advance.
- Write and publish a Work With Me page. I’ve been putting this off for too long.
- Earn something from sponsored posts. Two if possible. #PRRequest right here!
- Stick to an earlier bedtime, 10-11pm at the latest. I’ve been doing this for about a week now and it’s making a huge difference in my energy levels.
- Keep on top of my uni studying by making Mondays and Tuesdays study days.
- Cook more meals from scratch. I’d been slacking on this one and again over the last week have been cooking more again. I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed it.
So that’s it! Let’s see how much I manage to tick off this list by the end of the month!