It’s been a quieter week here, Max has been a bit poorly the last couple of days and was off school, and I’ve basically been studying and binge watching The Vampire Diaries.
- Bonfire Night was a total success for the second year running! Above is a little clip of Max enjoying it – very grainy and quite loud so adjust your volume before watching, but at least I captured it!
- Grateful for our NHS services – Max has been poorly but got an appointment for the same day yesterday and has been prescribed something that will hopefully help.
- Handed in my first assignment for Open Uni this year!
- Been enjoying getting back into The Vampire Diaries… also Grey’s Anatomy is back! Yay for Netflix and Sky tv!
- Zack brought home his first report card for first year at high school and I’m *really* proud of how well he’s doing. Atta boy!
How has your week been?